Roll Tender / Press Helper | 6:00PM – 6:00AM
ARS is a growing direct mail company whose vision is to anticipate the needs of all our clients through powerful customer service. We offer a competitive earnings package. Your enthusiasm and abilities will be recognized and rewarded.
The main function of the Press Helper position is to assist the Press Operators with various duties to ensure the accuracy and timeliness on all client projects and to ensure client satisfaction. The hours will be 3 days/week (12Hrs.) and then 4 days/week (12 Hrs.) Currently looking to fill 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. hours.
Essential Job Functions:
• Hang paper rolls
• Keep ink fountains full
• Maintain water tanks
• Fill chemical supplies
• Prepare ink and paper for upcoming projects
• Strip and cut cores
• Dispose of waste paper and cardboard rolls
• Scoop fountains and dispose of ink and containers
• Clean wash-up trays and knives
• Keep press area clean
• Prepare finished continuous forms to go into inventory or ship
• Prepare other finished products for shipment (Non-bindery)
• Monitor ink and chemical supplies
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Fork lift experience, preferred
• Previous computer experience
• Mathematics skill
• Ability to stand for more than 80% of the day
• Ability to bend, lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to pull heavy loads (up to 1000 lbs.) with a manual pallet jack
• Strong communication skills
You can also send your career details and salary requirements to Human Resources at Advanced Response Systems.
13175 George Weber Dr.
Rogers, MN 55374
ARS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, affectional preference, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other legally protected status. As