Mail Sorter / Machine Operator
ARS is a growing direct mail company whose vision is to anticipate the needs of all our clients through powerful customer service. We offer a competitive earnings package. Your enthusiasm and abilities will be recognized and rewarded.
The main function of this position is to sort mail according to postal regulations and preform quality assurance checks on all pieces of mail processed through your assigned job.
Essential Job Features:
- Sorts mail, ensuring accuracy and attention to quality control.
- May operate mail equipment while ensuring quality of output and maximum productivity, while care is taken to minimize defective product.
- Works safely, adhering to all Company Policies.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic knowledge of equipment or machinery.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
You can also send your career details and salary requirements to Human Resources at Advanced Response Systems.
13175 George Weber Dr.
Rogers, MN 55374
ARS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, affectional preference, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other legally protected status. As