Laser Printer Operator 2nd Shift | 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Laser Printer Operator 2nd Shift | 3:00 PM -11:00 PM
Rogers, MN \ Full-time
ARS is a growing direct mail company whose vision is to anticipate the needs of all our clients through powerful customer service. We offer a competitive earnings package. Your enthusiasm and abilities will be recognized and rewarded.
The main function of the Laser Printer Operator position is to set up and operate the laser printers and cutting equipment. Experience with OCE and IBM Continuous Lasers, a plus. This position is responsible for personalizing and entering variable data to be printed on letters, pamphlets, brochures and labels according to written specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sets up cutters and laser printers to ensure accuracy on all jobs.
- Feeds materials through laser machines and cutters, maintaining quality of the product.
- Regularly provides general maintenance on cutters and laser equipment.
- Hourly quality control checks.
- 1 year experience in Windows
- Ability to lift on occasion 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of computer operations and related peripherals
- Strong key board skills
- Problem solving skills, Logical thinking skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time